This support document will walk you through the process of adding and editing results for your crop quality needs.
Before you get started - ensure that your account is set up for Quality - with your KisanHub Customer Success Manager. Or email email@example.com
Only Crop Quality Admins can create Crop Quality Templates.
To proceed - go to Quality on the top menu bar.
Here you have two options:
Select results, and you will see this screen:
A few things to note here are:
- You can only add crop quality results to templates that have been created by your Crop Quality Admin.
- You must select the template the result is associated with from the main Crop Quality results page.
- You can only add crop quality results on crops from organisations set up in your network.
Once you have selected the template you wish to add a result for, select the "Add result" button. Now you will have some mandatory boxes to complete
- Source - This will either be from a field or store.
- Owner - The organisation that owns the field plot or store lot.
- Field - This can be from a field that is set up in the map, or an 'off platform' crop. If the field is on the platform and your organisation has visibility of the plot(s) it will either auto-populate if one plot is on that field, or a drop down is available for multiple field plots.
- Variety - The variety based on the template you are completing.
- Harvest date - If this is a store sample, the harvest date must be entered.
- Lot ref - If the sample is from a store you will need to enter a reference.
- Sample weight - If the template is weight based, you will need to enter the sample weight.
- Sampling and reporting dates.
- Any other mandatory boxes set up by the template creator.
Non mandatory boxes can now be filled as well as up to 5 attachments.
Once a result is saved it will appear in the Crop Quality Results page. Here you can filter results to help you select crop for particular markets. Once you have used the filters you want you will have the option of downloading a CSV file.
If a sample passes the market suitability it will appear green from the Crop Quality Results page, if the suitability appears red then that sample has failed for that market.
To add an assessment, first select the template from the drop-down list. Now you have the same mandatory fields as on the web app. You also have the option to take photos from your phone or tablet's camera. Once saved the assessment will appear at the top of the crop quality results page.
To edit a result in the web app, you need to click on the pencil on the right side of a result entry. On mobile the pencil can be found by selecting an assessment to view.