This support document will walk you through the process of creating new templates for your crop quality needs.
Before you get started - ensure that your account is set up for Quality - with your KisanHub Customer Success Manager. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Crop Quality Admins can create Crop Quality Templates.
To proceed - go to Crop Quality on the top menu bar.
Here you have two options:
Select templates, and you will see this screen:
A few things to note here are:
You can give the template whatever name you wish. E.g. 'Pre harvest QC'
You must select the crop the template is associated with.
Once you have added your template name and selected the crop, you have the option of adding custom fields. These can be anything you want and by selecting the box next to custom field it will be a required field when filling in a result.
You can now begin building your test template.
Take note of the following sections:
- Test parameters - the things you want to measure, e.g. a specific defect or disease
- Specifications - the end market you're testing the crop's suitability for
- Sections - You can have multiple sections within a template e.g major defects and minor defects.
- Weight based - whether the sample results are taken from an overall sample weight
- Sum results - If you select a weight-based sample, you will have the option of summing results of parameters. If you select this option, you must enter the threshold for each section. e.g maximum of 5% major defects.
Once you have populated your template, hit save.
Your template is now stored in a list. These templates can then be edited and adjusted at any time by clicking on them from the templates section.