Download the KisanHub Mobile App:
- iPhone – App Store
- Android – Google Play Store
- Search for KisanHub and download.
- This will be completed by the time the Onboarding session has finished
- Open the platform using Google Chrome
- Go to https://app.kisanhub.com
- Username = email address
- Password of own choice (save it within browser settings for future use)
- Forgot Password – This will send a re-activation link to your inbox to re-create the password.
Settings – Adding Teams & Users
- Scroll down to the bottom of the App Bar (left hand side)
- Settings (with blue + rectangle) will allow you to add a Region, User and Team.
- Firstly, create a TEAM (this is the business name) Please note, anything with * is mandatory and must be filled in to submit.
- Within that team, create as many USER access required (spraying operators, field technicians, agronomists, farm managers)
- Map View – Icons are the same as Google Maps, use the search bar to bring into postcode/ address.
- Use the BLUE CIRCLE + (bottom right hand corner) to:
- Add Farm
- Add Field
- Add Crop
- Add Soil Samples
- Upload Data (UAV Images, Field Boundaries, Field Operations)
- Field boundaries come in the format of Shape File in Zipped Format
- At the top right of the map, change the growing season to backdate crops/ plan future years crops
- Field boundaries will remain the same year on year, add crops in to update the rotation
- Click the +ADD to:
- Add Operations (Spraying, Fertilising, Irrigation etc)
- View Crop Monitoring will show any field walking/ agronomy notes from the MOBILE APP.
MyFarm – Side Card:
- Clicking on the Farm, Field Boundary or Crop will open up the side-card view
- Here you can use the icons to:
- SHARE – input email address of another KisanHub user to share this field/ crop/ farm with. This will grant them access to see the information and data of this crop.
- MAP HEADLANDS
- ADD TRAMLINES
- ADD SATELLITE IMAGERY
- SET NOTIFICATIONS – Weather forecasts/ Pests and disease alerts to the mobile app.
- Delete the Farm, Field or Crop.
- View Forecast and Actual weather data for the Farm/Field (Hyper Local Weather)
- Click SENSOR LIST to see Personal Weather Stations
- Click on the MAP icon at the top
- ADD WEATHER STATION – Click the BLUE CIRCLE + (bottom right)
- DAVIS Vantage Pro 2 Parameters:
- Dew Point
- Heat Index
- Wind Chill
- Relative Humidity
- Solar Radiation
- UV Index
- ETo Penman-Monteit
- MILESTONE SUMMARY – Once all crops are added in MyFarm the potato crops will appear in the Potato Dashboard:
- Milestones to capture:
- Planting Status (Date, Configuration, Variety)
- Date of first Emergence (if possible)
- Date of 50% Emergence **Mandatory
- 50 days after ^ it will provide a date for the Yield Dig (only one required)
- +ADD To add a yield dig template and yield dig
- Click the blue link at the start of the Milestone summary to view the crop progress:
- Actual Crop Canopy V NIAB CUF benchmark
- Use the mobile app to take weekly images of the crops canopy progress.
- Yield Dig will forecast what tonnage the crop will achieve if all remains the same throughout the season.